Wednesday 20 June 2012

Thing 1: Mind Bloggling!

So here it is, my inaugural post! I am slightly trepidatious to say the least! I fear making rather a public fool of myself, but it's all in the name of learning!

Currently I am a volunteer in the rather marvellous Saffron Walden Town Library (well worth a visit if you're in the area or have a look at the website http://www.townlib.org.uk/ ). I'm also in the process of applying for Graduate Trainee positions, with a view to one day getting on to a Master's Degree course (any tips would be most welcome).

I'm starting the cpd23 Things because I'm really keen to get to grips with Web 2.0 tools and want to feel more 'connected' with current issues in librarianship, I basically want to learn as much about the profession as I can (I am, as it were, greedy for knowledege) and generally pick the brains of the better informed!!

So here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment